Welcome to Early Education and the Before and After School Care (BASC) Program
Our early education program includes our Pre-K program which is both considered part of early education as well as the elementary school. Additionally, this division also includes our Before and After School Care program offering child care and supervision for children in off school hours during the work week.
At present our early education programs include Pre-Kindergarten classes. These are also considered part of the elementary school.
It’s easy to get excited about attending Sound Christian Academy because learning is so much fun here! While we offer a challenging academic focus, it is accomplished through intriguing activities and engaging instruction.
While in Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K), your student will learn:
- weekly memory verses
- participate in weekly library, music, PE, and art classes
- enjoy daily Bible and character training
By the end of Pre-Kindergarten, your child will be able to:
- identify short vowel sounds
- recognize basic sight words
- read simple sentences
- write in manuscript
- count to 100
- recognize numbers 1-20
- do simple addition problems
Before and After School Program (BASC)
Our Before + After School Care (BASC) program offers quality care at a minimal price to students who need supervision before and after school.
- K through 5th grade SCA students
- Hours: 7-8am and 2:30-6pm.
- 2022-23 Rates: $5/half hour per student; $8/half hour for 2 students; $10/half hour for 3 students; $11/half hour is maximum amount per family
- Late Fee: $5/15minutes
Contact the school office at 253.475.7226 with questions or to sign up.