Moving on up, to the east side?
Our students will be moving to the east side of campus and we want to celebrate and help them navigate this life change.Move Up Week is a time where our Pre-K through fourth graders, fifth graders and eigth graders all get a chance to see what life is like in the grade above them.This is a chance for fifth and eighth graders to get a better understanding of life in middle school and high school.Move Up Week
- Wednesday, Feb. 9: Eighth graders
- Thursday, Feb. 10: Fifth garders
- Thursday, Feb. 10: Pre-K through fourth graders
- Thursday, Feb. 10: Eighth grade parent info, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 11: Fifth grade parent info, 2:45-3:45 p.m.